- Rigid, often rectangular containers usually with a lid or cover in which something nonliquid is kept or carried.
- Prints made from an etched printing plate, which is a metal plate on which a design is made by coating the plate with an acid-resistant substance, creating a design in the coating, and then exposing the plate to acid, which etches the plate where the metal is exposed. For designs incised directly into a copper plate using a burin or graver, use "engravings (prints)."
- Refers to the culture of the modern nation of France, or in general to cultures that have occupied the area of the modern nation in western Europe.
- Existing or situated within the limiting surface or boundary of something. An example is the portion of a building within the walls and under the roof, as opposed to those parts in contact with the outdoors.
- Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
Click an image to view a larger version
Dimensions: 7 7/8 x 8 in. (20.003 x 20.32 cm)
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: