- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Bowed or plucked box lyres of ancient Wales, surviving into the early 19th century.
- Prints made from an etched printing plate, which is a metal plate on which a design is made by coating the plate with an acid-resistant substance, creating a design in the coating, and then exposing the plate to acid, which etches the plate where the metal is exposed. For designs incised directly into a copper plate using a burin or graver, use "engravings (prints)."
- Those skilled or specializing in the art or practice of music, such as composers, conductors, and performers.
- Buildings, either small or large, offering merchandise for retail sale.
Click an image to view a larger version
Dimensions: 5 7/8 x 4 1/2 in. (14.923 x 11.43 cm)
Owner Name: Bryn Mawr College
Acquisition Method: Donation
Ownership Start Date: 10/18/84
Owner Name: Richard E. Bishop
Disposal Method: Donated
Ownership End Date: 10/18/84