- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Cards often imprinted with messages and suitable illustrations, sent or given on special occasions or holidays.
- Those skilled or specializing in the art or practice of music, such as composers, conductors, and performers.
- Written or printed words, phrases, or sentences arranged to make a communication. Includes oral verbal communications set down in writing or print.
- Prints made using the process of woodcut, which is a relief process in which the design is cut into and printed from the plank side of a wood block; distinct from "wood engraving (process)," which is a relief process using the grain end of a wood block.
Click an image to view a larger version
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: