- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- The discipline having to do with ballet, which is artistic dance in which stylized poses and steps are combined with light and flowing figures and movements, such as leaps and turns; often combined with music, scenery, costume, and sometimes pantomime or speech to convey a story, theme, or atmosphere to the audience.
- Discipline involving the study of dancing and movement, including performance.
- The quality or state in a painting or of an object due to the use of optical illusions, manipulated surfaces, or discordantly juxtaposed images.
- Representations of humans, animals, or mythical beasts, in any medium.
- Prints made using the process of lithography, which is a planographic printing process in which a design is deposited on the stone or plate with a greasy substance which will accept ink.
Click an image to view a larger version
Dimensions: 23 x 17.5 in. (58.42 x 44.45 cm)
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: