- Murders of high public officials or other prominent persons, whether by persons acting alone or in conspiracy with others.
- Cessation of life processes of all living organisms, but particularly refers to the act as it occurs in individual human beings.
- Intaglio process in which the design is worked into an acid-resistant substance coating the metal printing plate; the plate is then exposed to acid, which etches the plate where the metal is exposed, to create lines and dark areas. For the single step of exposing the plate to acid, use "biting."
- Acts of unlawful killing of human beings by others with malice aforethought.
- Refers in general to cultures that have occupied the same area as the modern nation of the Netherlands in northwestern Europe along the North Sea, as well as the territory extending through medieval Flanders, which is the area of modern Belgium and part of France. For the culture of the modern nation of the Netherlands, prefer "Dutch (culture)," although usage overlaps.
- The art or science of government or governing, especially the governing of a political entity, such as a nation, and the administration and control of its internal and external affairs.
- Class within the nobility consisting of those who are descended from or related to a monarch or line of monarchs.
Click an image to view a larger version
Dimensions: 10.938 x 13.625 in. (27.781 x 34.608 cm)
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template:
<ref name=BMC>cite web |url=http://triarte.brynmawr.edu/objects-1/info/200242 |title=Meutre du Prince d'Orange a Delft en 1589 (Murder of William I, Prince of Orange in 1589) |author=Bryn Mawr College Library Special Collections |accessdate=9/27/2021 |publisher=Bryn Mawr College</ref>
Showing 20 of 20
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "YUBH:YUBI:BEUUP:BFFUD:BFFUG:BFKSM:BFKTT" and [Object]Object Type Sub 1 is "Prints".