- Prints produced from designs created by the aquatint process, by which a printing plate is covered with a coating and etched with acid so as to create a range of tonal values, often combined with line work. The resulting print resembling a watercolor.
- People in the earliest developmental stage of life.
- Cessation of life processes of all living organisms, but particularly refers to the act as it occurs in individual human beings.
- Prints made from an etched printing plate, which is a metal plate on which a design is made by coating the plate with an acid-resistant substance, creating a design in the coating, and then exposing the plate to acid, which etches the plate where the metal is exposed. For designs incised directly into a copper plate using a burin or graver, use "engravings (prints)."
- Refers to an international style of art, literature, music, dance, and theater that flourished between 1905 and 1920, especially in Germany. The style is characterized by the abandonment of traditional standards of realism and proportion in favor of expressing the artist's emotions, resulting in distortions of line, color, and form.
- Groups of individuals related by blood, marriage, adoption, or cohabitation.
- Women who have children, either biologically or by adoption.
- Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
Click an image to view a larger version
Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolio
This object is a member of the following portfolios: