- Relatively large firearms, generally having a bore of over one inch in diameter, designed to be supported on a gun mount or carriage when operated and requiring a crew of at least two people. Included are mounted guns, cannon, mortars, anti-aircraft weaponry, and other types of large-caliber firearms.
- Prints made from an etched printing plate, which is a metal plate on which a design is made by coating the plate with an acid-resistant substance, creating a design in the coating, and then exposing the plate to acid, which etches the plate where the metal is exposed. For designs incised directly into a copper plate using a burin or graver, use "engravings (prints)."
- Those who kill animals as a main occupation for sustenance, livlihood, or sport, to obtain food, material, or trophies.
- The action or practice of chasing game or other wild animals, for sustenance, profit, or sport.
- Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
Click an image to view a larger version
Owner Name: Bryn Mawr College
Acquisition Method: Donation
Ownership Start Date: 10/19/84
Owner Name: Richard E. Bishop
Disposal Method: Donated
Ownership End Date: 10/19/84