- Naturally occurring sediments that are produced by chemical actions resulting during the weathering of rocks. It is often the term applied to all earths that form a paste with water and harden when heated.
- Embellishments, adornments, or ornamentation, often specifically those that are temporarily put up on a holiday or another special occasion.
- Statements in books concerning the publication or printing of a book, usually printed on the title page, the back of the title page, or at the end of the text. Imprints may include the name of publisher, distributor, and manufacturer, and the place and date of publication.
- Refers generally to the culture and styles that developed in antiquity in the Levant, which is the Near Eastern area along the eastern coasts of the Mediterranean, corresponding primarily to modern Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and Israel.
- Containers designed to serve as receptacles for a liquid or other substance, usually those of circular section and made of some durable material; especially containers of this nature in domestic use, employed in connection with the preparation or serving of food or drink, and usually of a size suitable for carrying by hand.
Click an image to view a larger version
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: