Skip to Content
A. Crawford G. Allison
(1880 - 1934)
Young Girl at Shore, Sunset
Gelatin silver bromide print
7 3/4 in. x 10 in. (19.69 cm x 25.4 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
North and Central America, United States
Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Photographic Prints; Gelatin Silver Bromide Prints
Click a term to view the records with the same keyword
This object has the following keywords:
- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
CDWA Generic Concept Authority
- This list includes terms from the CDWA Generic Concept authority with some local additions.
gelatin silver prints
- Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Refers to female human beings from birth through adolescence.
seascapes and water scenes
- Strips of land bordering large bodies of water; an example is area of land between the lowest low-water spring tide and the highest point of storm waves.
Click an image to view a larger version
Dimensions: 7 3/4 x 10 in. (19.685 x 25.4 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "YUBH:YUBI:BILYI:BILYM:BILYQ:BIOIV:BIOYU:BIQEY:BIRJY" and [Object]Country of Creation is "United States".
View current selection of records as: