- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Shores comprised of an accumulation of sediment, such as sand or pebbles, along the edge of a sea or lake, and formed by coastal processes such as waves and tides.
- Watercraft generally smaller and less seaworthy than ships and generally not designed to cross large open waters.
- Motifs consisting of a curved segment of a circle, often suggesting a crescent moon.
- The period between sunset and sunrise, especially the hours of darkness.
- Long sticks carried in the hand for support in walking.
- Prints made using the process of woodcut, which is a relief process in which the design is cut into and printed from the plank side of a wood block; distinct from "wood engraving (process)," which is a relief process using the grain end of a wood block.
Click an image to view a larger version
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: