- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Structures spanning and providing passage over waterways, topographic depressions, transportation routes, or similar circulation barriers.
gelatin silver prints
- Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Creative works, usually two-dimensional, depicting an outdoor scene dominated by the land, hills, fields, sky, trees, fields, rivers or other bodies of water, and other natural elements. Landscapes may include a near point of view in the foreground, but also usually depict a view into the distance. Landscapes may contain architecture or figures, but the primary focus remains the land. When an ocean, sea, or other large body of water dominates the picture, use "seascapes." For actual areas of land rather than depictions, use "landscapes (environments)."
- Bodies of water flowing in direct course or a series of divergents or converging channels.
- Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
Dimensions: 5 1/2 x 9 3/8 in. (139.7 x 238.125 mm)
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: