Skip to Content
A. Crawford G. Allison
(1880 - 1934)
Lake Mohonk, New York
Gelatin silver bromide print
9 3/4 in. x 12 1/2 in. (24.77 cm x 31.75 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
North and Central America, United States, New York, Lake Mohonk
Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Photographic Prints; Gelatin Silver Bromide Prints
Click a term to view the records with the same keyword
This object has the following keywords:
- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Structures spanning and providing passage over waterways, topographic depressions, transportation routes, or similar circulation barriers.
- Small structures, usually roofed and open-sided, located in gardens or parks from which one may gaze out over the surrounding grounds.
gelatin silver prints
- Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Bodies of fresh or salt water surrounded by land.
seascapes and water scenes
Click an image to view a larger version
Dimensions: 9 3/4 x 12 1/2 in. (24.765 x 31.75 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "YUBH:YUBI:BILYI:BILYM:BIYQF:BIYQR:BIYRX:BIZJT:BJXQR:BJYOI:BJYOM" and [Object]Object Type Sub 1 is "Photographs".
View current selection of records as: