Skip to Content
Edith H. Lowber
(1878 - 1934)
1919 - 1920
Gelatin silver print
7 1/8 in. x 11 5/8 in. (18.1 cm x 29.53 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Gelatin Silver Prints
M. Carey Thomas Collection
Click a term to view the records with the same keyword
This object has the following keywords:
- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Structures spanning and providing passage over waterways, topographic depressions, transportation routes, or similar circulation barriers.
gelatin silver prints
- Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Bodies of water flowing in direct course or a series of divergents or converging channels.
- Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
Dimensions: 7 1/8 x 11 5/8 in. (180.975 x 295.275 mm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "YUBH:YUBI:BILYI:BILYM:BIYQF:BIYQR:BIYRX:BIZJT:BJXQR:BJYOI:BJYOM" and [Object]Country of Creation is "Spain".
View current selection of records as: