- Those portions of, or attachments to, objects that are designed to be grasped by the hand.
- Small vessels, usually ancient, having the shape of a jug, which is a vessel with a narrow neck, handle, and pouring lip.
- Relatively narrow, or constricted parts of containers, such as the slender portion of a bottle or vase between the mouth and the shoulders.
- Limited to fragments of pottery or glass.
- Tubular protruberances through which the contents of a vessel may be poured or sometimes drunk.
Click an image to view a larger version
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template:
<ref name=BMC>cite web |url=http://triarte.brynmawr.edu/objects-1/info/156784 |title=Classical or Hellenistic Juglet Handle and Neck Fragment |author=Bryn Mawr College Library Special Collections |accessdate=6/20/2021 |publisher=Bryn Mawr College</ref>
Showing 28 of 248
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "YUBH:YUBI:BILYI:BNCNN:BRXMN:BRXMR:BRXMZ:BRYIX" and [Object]Country of Creation is ".