- Rounded, cuplike, hollow parts of objects, such as the body of a stemmed vessel or the part of a pipe in which tobacco is burned.
- Drinking glasses with a large bowl, of various shapes, resting on a stemmed foot.
- Refers to the style of pottery produced on the Greek mainland and dating from the Middle Helladic, characterized by grey polished surfaces, angular shapes, and wheelmade features such as ringed stems and modelled rims.
- Limited to fragments of pottery or glass.
- Containers designed to serve as receptacles for a liquid or other substance, usually those of circular section and made of some durable material; especially containers of this nature in domestic use, employed in connection with the preparation or serving of food or drink, and usually of a size suitable for carrying by hand.
Click an image to view a larger version
Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolio
This object is a member of the following portfolios: