- Roofless enclosures, barriers, defenses, or bulwarks, such as a railings, walls, hedges, or palisades constructed along the boundary of a field, park, yard, or another place for the purpose of defending from intruders, marking boudnaries, or keeping livestock or people within.
- Designates the dwelling, land, and outbuildings, if any, where a family lives.
- Prints made using the process of lithography, which is a planographic printing process in which a design is deposited on the stone or plate with a greasy substance which will accept ink.
- Planographic printing process in which a design is deposited on a stone or plate with a greasy substance and the surface is chemically treated to accept ink only in the greasy areas.
- Pictorial works produced by transferring images by means of a matrix such as a plate, block, or screen, using any of various printing processes. When emphasizing the individual printed image, use "impressions." Avoid the controversial expression "original prints," except in reference to discussions of the expression's use. If prints are neither "reproductive prints" nor "popular prints," use the simple term "prints." With regard to photographs, prefer "photographic prints"; for types of reproductions of technical drawings and documents, see terms found under "reprographic copies."
- Frozen precipitation in the form of white or translucent hexagonal ice crystals that fall in soft, white flakes.
- Usually the coldest season of the year, occurring between autumn and spring.
Click an image to view a larger version
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: