Albert Winslow Barker
American (1874 - 1947) Primary
Snow on Hedge1934
3 5/8 in. x 3 in. (9.21 cm x 7.62 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2011.31.42
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints; Lithographs
Collection: Albert W. Barker Collection
This object has the following keywords:
- hedges - Plantings of bushes or woody plants in a row as a formal element of a landscape or as a barrier.
- lithographs - Prints made using the process of lithography, which is a planographic printing process in which a design is deposited on the stone or plate with a greasy substance which will accept ink.
- prints - Pictorial works produced by transferring images by means of a matrix such as a plate, block, or screen, using any of various printing processes. When emphasizing the individual printed image, use "impressions." Avoid the controversial expression "original prints," except in reference to discussions of the expression's use. If prints are neither "reproductive prints" nor "popular prints," use the simple term "prints." With regard to photographs, prefer "photographic prints"; for types of reproductions of technical drawings and documents, see terms found under "reprographic copies."
- snow - Frozen precipitation in the form of white or translucent hexagonal ice crystals that fall in soft, white flakes.
- Plate Dimensions: 3 5/8 x 3 in. (9.208 x 7.62 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "ZTML" and [Object]Display Artist is "Albert Winslow Barker".View current selection of records as: